- 365 Jaguar Fund
- Admission & Recruitment
- Financial Aid
- Residential Life & Housing
- New Student Orientation
- Student Health Center
- University Counseling Center
- Dean of Students
- Intramural Sports & Recreation
- Student Media
- Student Leadership & Engagement
- Student Union
- Customer Service Feedback
- Publications & Documents
- Student Complaints
Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
Welcome to the Jaguar Nation Community of Scholars & Leaders!
8亿彩幸运飞艇计划the southern university and agricultural & mechanical college is a community that values each individual and cares deeply about the success of our students. our role in the division of student affairs & enrollment management is to help you discover your voice and passion as a scholar and leader on our campus, in baton rouge, and in the nation and world. we challenge you to embrace academic excellence, leadership and service as you engage with students, faculty, staff, and alumni in and outside the classroom and community. we look forward to engaging with you as you learn, grow and develop on your journey at southern university!
it is our mission to enhance the learning environment through the integration of curricular and co-curricular learning experiences that facilitate students’ development as leaders, while also ensuring their general wellbeing and flourishing.
- Recruit, admit, and serve an eligible, diverse student population regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Foster a sense of belonging through initiatives that support an inclusive community of scholars and leaders.
- Develop programs and services that promote academic success, student leadership and engagement, civic engagement, wellness and life-long learning.
- Provide living and learning communities that actively engage and connect students.
- Enhance administrative efficiencies and streamline university processes.
- Provide opportunities for students to engage as citizens of a global community.
- Promote personal and environmental sustainability as a way of life.
Connect with Us
Edward M. Willis
Interim Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs &
Special Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs &
Dean of Students
213 Smith-Brown Memorial Student Union
8亿彩幸运飞艇计划Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70813